What is student counselling?
Student counselling is a free offer for students. Here you can find psychologists, social workers and psychiatric consultants. They are all skilled to help students with mental or social problems that affect their study life.
We offer help when the support from family, friends or counsellors is not enough. Your place of study or others will not know about your enquiry. You can contact us anonymously and we are all obliged to client confidentiality.
How can we help?
We will figure out the best help for you! We can offer the following:
* counselling about economic or social issues
* counselling about issues in your study life
* a short course of psychological treatments concerning personal issues
* counselling about where and how you find the right help
The counselling is individual or in groups. No matter how many sessions you need the counselling will be tailored to your needs.
Which issues can help with?
Here is a list of examples of issues that can disrupt your study life:
– Fear of speaking in public (or in front of your class)
– Problems in your childhood
– Loneliness or social issues
– Beginning your student life
– Doubts about your study programme
– Group work
– Problems with your thesis
– Study techniques
– Illness and handicaps
– Sorrow and loss
– And much more…
You find the student counselling:
Degnevej 16, lokale 2120 – bygning 2
See more at the student counselling’s website
Call the student counselling +45 70 26 75 00 Monday to Thursday 9AM–3PM and Friday 9AM-1PM.